Friday, December 24, 2010

Holiday Goodies.

When the holidays come around every year I get really excited for many reason. One of those reasons is that I get to make lots of goodies to share with my friends and family.  

I usually dedicate at least one day to baking every holiday season and this year was no different.  Last Sunday I made some of my chocolate chip banana muffins, a spiced nut mix and molasses popcorn balls!

The Spiced Nuts 
(I used almonds, pecans and walnuts.)

In addition to what I made on Sunday, I spent quite a bit of time on Tuesday in the kitchen.  I made...

Fudge - with and without walnuts 
(but I forgot to take a picture...)

Persimmon Cookies

Spitz Cookie Press Cookies
Trees!

Wreaths and Flowers!

Peppermint Snowball Cookie

Snickerdoodle Cookies

And OF COURSE chocolate chip cookies!

The goodies all boxed up.

After everything was set and cooled, I made goodies plates to take to neighbors, bring to friends and share with family.

This is just one of the many finished goodie plates.




No comments:

Post a Comment