Saturday, September 6, 2014

Chopped Italian Salad

For as long as I can remember,
I've always loooooooved salads.
And what's even better,
is when I can make a salad a whole meal!

Awhile ago I blogged about Giant Salads
that I make and eat for lunch often.
They're always filling and I love eating them. 
In fact - I'm planning to have them this week.

But today...
I want to tell you ALL about a super easy and incredibly tasty
CHOPPED ITALIAN SALAD!!!

The Goods:
Romaine Lettuce
Salami
Mozzarella
Tomatoes
Cucumbers
Red Onion
Garbanzo Beans
Artichoke Hearts
Kalamata Olives
Peppernchini
Lemon
Italian Dressing

Chop up your lettuce, salami, mozzarella, tomatoes, cucumbers, 
red onion, artichoke heart, kalamata olives and peppernchini.

Put in a large bowl, add dressing and fresh lemon juice.
Toss to combine and serve in a large bowl.
That's it!!!


I decided I needed something besides salad,
so I made up a batch of the yummy rolls featured in this post!


No comments:

Post a Comment