Sunday, June 22, 2014

Chicken Piccata and Homemade Pasta

I recently had a hankering for some for some homemade pasta, 
so I quickly started to think about what I wanted to enjoy with said pasta.
After a little thought, I couldn't get my mind off:
CHICKEN PICCATA & HOMEMADE PASTA!!!

I found this recipe and couldn't wait to get to work.
And sadly, was so into making it I don't have any step by step pictures.
I know - HUGE blog fail.
The meal was so good I couldn't not post about it.
And as the recipe states, it really is easy!!

Piccata Goods:
Chicken
Flour
Butter
Salt
Lemons
Olive Oil
Chicken Broth
Flat Leaf Parsley
Capers

For my step by step homemade pasta instructions,
see this blog post!!!

The finished product!!
So good and I can't wait to make it again.
Maybe the next time I'll be a better blogger, 
and remember to take more pics to update this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment