Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Night Dinner: Take 36

It's been awhile since I posted a Sunday Night dinner post.
My entire schedule has been all messed up due to the holidays, 
but I'm pretty sure it's back to normal - at least for now!

So as some of you know - my oven is broken!
It worked Friday night, but refused to preheat last night.
It should be fixed tomorrow...

But that didn't help me tonight when I wanted to make 
A ROASTED Pork Loin, ROASTED Potatoes and ROASTED Broccolini.

I was sad.
I had already gone grocery shopping and everything.
I wanted my roasted Sunday Night Dinner gosh darn it!

But I realized there was nothing I could do, so I found a different recipe instead!

I made a completely different meal than I originally planned...


I made this AMAZING Pork Roast (look for a future blog about this - it's THAT good!!), Whole Wheat Egg Noodles and Steamed Broccolini.

While this meal was not what I'd originally intended to make tonight, 
I'm SO happy that I ended up making everything I did.
And one of the best parts is that I get to enjoy this meal again as leftovers tomorrow night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment