Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Chicken Spaghetti

When I first saw this recipe, I didn't know exactly what to think.
I knew I was intrigued, but I'd never made anything like it, 
so I wasn't exactly sure what to expect taste wise.

I put off making it and sorta forgot about it for awhile.
and I knew right then and there that I had to try it!

Keep reading to see how it's made,
and to find out what I really thought after tasting.

The Goods:
3 Cups Rotisserie Chicken
1 Package Spaghetti
1/4 Cup Onion - Diced
1/4 Cup Bell Pepper - Diced
 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
2 Cup Cheddar Cheese - Shredded
1 Teaspoon Seasoned Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
Salt and Pepper to Taste
2 Cups Chicken Broth
(Not pictured - OOPS!)

Get all your ingredients ready - 
Shred, chop, dice, you know!

Boil your water and cook your spaghetti until al dente.
Drain and return to cooking pot.

Add all but 1 Cup cheese and mix well.

Put mixture into greased baking pan - or two if you're like me!
Cover generously with cheese.

Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes.

OR

If you're like me...

Bake one and freeze one to be enjoyed soon!

I
In the freezer ready to be baked and eaten.

So I bet you're curious what I thought.
That's probably the only reason you read this far!
Well...I love it!
I am so glad I made two
and I can't wait to eat it again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment