Friday, February 13, 2015

Quinoa Broccoli Cheddar Bites

A few weeks ago one of my friends shared this recipe on their Facebook.
I love quinoa, so as soon as I saw it I made a mental note to make it soon.
Soon didn't take too long to come and after tasting these little bites,
I knew it was a recipe I wanted to share on my blog.

These Quinoa Broccoli Cheddar Bites are easy to make,
so you'll be enjoying their deliciousness in very little time.
Keep reading to see how easy they really are to make!
I think you'll be happy with the outcome.

The Goods:
Quinoa
Broccoli
Cheddar
Onion
Garlic
Egg
Red Peppers
Paprika
(Full recipe found in link above)

Get your ingredients all prepped.
Cook your quinoa, 
chop your broccoli, 
dice you onion,
mince your garlic
and shred your cheese.

Then throw everything into one bowl....

And mix until everything is well combined.

Spray your mini muffin pan and fill with the mixture.
Note - I halved the original recipe and still had 24 bites.

Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 20 minutes,
or until the edges turn golden brown.

Cool in the pan for a minute or two,
then remove and finish cooling on a wire rack.

I ate a few these delicious bites the day they were made,
but also enjoyed them reheated over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment