Sunday, December 15, 2013

White Yarn Wrapped Wreath

I've been on a homemade decorations kick since Halloween and I have to say that I'm really starting to love DIY decor! There are so many fun homemade things out there and it's so easy to customize everything so it looks exactly how I want!

One of the fun things I found was a White Yarn Wrapped Wreath. I knew I wanted a wreath for my front door and after looking around for a bit, I couldn't stop thinking about this one

It didn't look too hard to make, so I got the supplies last weekend and went to town wrapping and wrapping and wrapping. Yes, it took forever to wrap. Hours in fact! Yes, folks, that's dedication! Even though it took so long to get the straw wreath wrapped, I was SO happy with the outcome. 

The only thing left to do was make the felt flowers and add everything to the wreath.
That was a cinch compared to the wrapping!

Check out the wreath making fun below.


I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE my wreath and am thinking I want more yarn wrapped wreaths for other seasons.
We will see... 

No comments:

Post a Comment