Sunday, August 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Alison!

Today - August 4th - just so happens to be one of my BEST FRIEND'S Birthday's! I couldn't wait to celebrate with her and snapped a few shots to document our amazingly fun night!

We started off the evening by opening presents and I'm SO happy that she loved what I got her. She immediately was asking to take pictures to send to her sister. Success!!

Elephant Necklace - SO cute!!

After presents we finished getting ready and headed to dinner at King's Fish House.

We took a few quick photos before starting our FEAST! 

The Birthday Girl!

And ME!

Crab cakes, Shrimp Cocktail, Fish and Chips, Soup, Salad, Wine, Beer and of course...

Delicious Birthday Cake!

Can't forget to make a wish!!!

I had a great time celebrating with this amazing lady and I wish her nothing but the best in the years to come!

Happy Birthday, Alison! I love you and am SO happy to have you as a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment