Sunday, March 17, 2013

A HUGE Garden Update!

It's been far too long since I posted about my garden, so get ready for a LONG post folks! In addition to updating you on all the old favorites, I plan to show you some new garden goodies and their progress since I planted them a few weeks ago!  So without me going on and on, let's look at my ever changing balcony garden!!!

First up...the Lime Tree!

A night shot.

Look at all those blossoms!

I hope this means I'm going to have lots of limes!

Now let's have a little look at some of my flowers...

Railing flowers

More railing flowers. 

Growingggggggg!

Railing flowers with the Climbing Jasmine.

New Geranium #1

New Geranium #2

New Geranium #3

They're doing so well!

And growing like crazy!!!

They have new blooms ALL the time!

I love the new colors so much!

Flower Corner

With a NEW Poppy Plant!

A week later!

Look at that beauty!

Oh hello! Just two weeks later! 

I LOVE seeing the progress!

Aren't they beautiful???

Flowers are pretty, but let's get to the edible stuff!!


The herbs: Sage, Dill, Thyme, Rosemary, Oregano.

And Basil too!

Growing, growing, growing!!

Parsley, Mint and Basil.

Just two weeks after fixin' this lil garden up, 
and it's doing quite well!

Look at that growth!
AND this is after using basil earlier this week.

Oh look - a new Jalapeno Plant!

Getting a lil bigger.

But no flowers, or even buds, yet! :(

And did you think I'd forget a Tomato Plant?

It's not the same without one these days come Spring/Summer.

I can't wait to see if it gets HUGE like it has in the past.

Check back soon for more updates. I hope they aren't as infrequent, but I can't make any promises. I've been busy, and having fun too, but I hope to get back to posting more frequently soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment