Sunday, March 17, 2013

Homemade Slime

I was hanging out with a couple friends recently and somehow we got on the subject of homemade slime. I mentioned that I'd seen a recipe and that I'd try to find it again. It wasn't too hard, so of course I found the recipe agan.

A couple weeks went by and I had plans to hang out with those same friends again. I had some free time earlier that day, so I decided I wanted to purchase the ingredients to make this homemade slime! Borax is NOT easy to find, or at least it wasn't for me! I have tons now though, so I don't think I'll be on the search for it again anytime soon.

Take a look at our homemade slime. It's super easy and fun for all ages!

The Goods:
Borax
Water
Food Coloring
Glue - White of Clear

Green with White Glue, Purple with Clear Glue



The homemade slime is very similar to Nickelodeon Gak I remember playing with as a kid. While both the white and the clear glue worked, it was a unanimous decision that the white was far superior and more similar to the original Gak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment