Sunday, February 10, 2013

Superbowl Food!

For Superbowl this year, I hung out with two of my best friends - my friend Elina and her husband, Adam. Elina and I decided to make some yummy food for all three of us to enjoy! While we're pretty good in the kitchen alone, when you put us together - look out!!! 

To start, we made some homemade salsa and guacamole and enjoyed both with some tortilla chips we flavored with fresh squeezed lime! 



After that, Elina got to work prepping the potatoes and I started getting the toppings together. I couldn't wait for a homemade potato skin. YUM!!


Next, we start working on what we were all looking forward to: the homemade chicken wings!! We weren't sure if we'd be able to find party wings, but Ralphs came through and had quite a few packs to choose from! I'll post about the chicken wing process in the near future, but until then - look at how great they turned out!! They are BY FAR, the best wings I've ever had! Check back soon for the post all about them.


Hope you all had a great Superbowl and got to eat some yummy food. 


No comments:

Post a Comment