Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hello New Flowers!!!

I'm sorry that I haven't posted in awhile. I know I've been neglecting my blog and I apologize. This isn't the ONLY thing I've been neglecting though...I've been neglecting my wonderful garden as well! And oh did it punish me! Not one, not two, but multiple things were not happy with my neglection and ended up dying. Oppsies!! I couldn't stand the emptiness, so I replaced them with some new flowers that I think will handle the heat and sun MUCH better!

Take a look at all the new goodies I got for my garden.









And now a little bit on the old favorites...

The lime tree is doing AMAZING! I have tons of little baby limes that aren't so little anymore, but still aren't ready to be eaten. Soon - but not soon enough!




The poor tomato plant really suffered from my neglect. I got the last few tomatoes off of it, but now I think it may be done for the season. We shall see...



And the herbs are doing FANTASTIC! I lost the dill - again - but this time I'm not replacing it because I've resolved that I just can't grow dill. The other herbs on the other hand, they are growing like crazy!!!



Lastly, the newest - and coolest - addition to my garden is this awesome bird feeder that I got from an amazing friend. I love it and I can't wait to see the birds come and use it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment