Monday, February 20, 2012

Sunday Night Dinner: Take 16!

I know it's not technically Sunday and I meant to post this last night, but I got busy doing laundry and the night slipped away from me so I'm posting it now.  I did eat this on Sunday so it WAS Sunday Night Dinner...I just got around to posting about it a little late.  Sorry!

Now that I got that out of the way, I can tell you about this amazing tilapia dinner I made. Yes, another fish recipe and the one I told you about last week.  

The original recipe called for regular breadcrumbs, but I used Panko instead. I also used a lot more grated parmesan than was originally required. I think that both substitutions made the recipe just a little bit better!

The Fish

Panko, Parmesan, Salt and Pepper

The Fish Chilling in Olive Oil

Covered in the Panko mixture and ready to bake!

In addition to the fish, I made a package of long grain wild rice and I whipped up some of my Garlic Parmesan Brussels Sprouts. I love Brussels Sprouts. The little cabbages are ever so tasty and garlic and parmesan make them just a tad tastier! Hahaha. 

Brussels Sprouts Cooking

Brussels Sprouts ready to be devoured! 

Tilapia, Rice, Brussels Sprouts and Garlic Bread.
YUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment