Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Bubble Bath Review: Body & Spirit Peppermint Bubble Bath

This is a non-sponsored review and I purchased my own Bubble Bath.

I can't believe it's already Wednesday again,
but I'm not complaining because the week is half over!
And I have another fun new bubble bath to share!!!

Since starting these Bubble Bath reviews,
I'm always on the lookout for new ones to try,
and funny enough I found this one at Marshalls recently.

After searching high and low online,
I sadly was not able to find this exact bubble bath anywhere.
If you can find it, please let me know where!!

Body & Spirit Peppermint Bubble Bath

If you've been following my blog for awhile,
bet you're not surprised to see I have a drink and something to read!

I LOVE that it said to "pour liberally" because I love me some bubbles!

Just like most bubble bath, 
simply pour under running water.

Sit back with your drink, soak in the bath and relax!!!

I'm a big fan of peppermint, so I couldn't wait to try this bubble bath.
The scent wasn't overpowering and it produced a TON of bubble.
IF I can find this bubble bath again, I'd 100% buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment