Sunday, November 4, 2012

Celebrating Halloween In Kansas City

My brother, his wife and my two adorable nephews moved to the Kansas City Area earlier this year. I hadn't been to visit and see their new home, so I figured that Halloween would be the PERFECT time to go! The weather would be great - okay maybe a little cold, but more importantly I'd get to dress up and go Trick-or-Treating with my nephew Gavin!

I spent most of the day getting the house and food ready with my Sister-In-Law, Becky. The whole family was coming over for dinner before we went Trick-or-Treating around the neighborhood. Becky and I made some great Halloween themed food that was served on a very life-like cobweb covered table. The many flickering candles were a great finishing touch!



While Becky and I made some goodies,
Logan, the Black Cat, supervised! 


The finished table! 

Now that you've seen all the goodies, take a look at the rest of the fun we had that night!!!

My adorable nephew, Gavin as Waldo!

Two of the cutest Waldo's I've EVER seen!
It was very hard to tell which one was Gavin 
and which one was Ethan!

Oh look - two more Waldos!
Finishing touches for my brother, Randy 
and nephew, Logan. 

Waldo Family!

And Waldo Siblings. 
I love my brother!!!

The WHOLE Waldo Bunch!
Not complete without Captain Rex and Pocahontas too. 


The littlest AND cutest Waldo of the bunch!

Trick-or-Treating!!!

And more Trick-or-Treating! 

All the kids ended up with a TON of candy. Their bags were overflowing that's how much they had! The adults got to benefit too because we could dig through and pick out our favorites. YUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment