Sunday, November 4, 2012

A Visit to The Midwest

In my Halloween Post, I mentioned that I recently visited my brother and his family in the Kansas City area. 

I had a great time with them and wish that we didn't live so far away. I can't wait to see them again, but until then - I have these amazing memories that I captured over the five days I was visiting them.  

My brother, Randy and nephew, Gavin 
at dinner the night I got there.

My nephew, Logan had his dinner at home.
He enjoyed some mashed banana and avocado.
YUM!

Logan and I the next morning.
He's such a happy baby!!!

I got the pleasure of watching him that evening.
We had some fun in his jumper before going to bed.

On Halloween, Gavin got a haircut.
He's sat so still and did a great job!

Watching TV one morning before school.

Eating again!
Oatmeal with Peaches and Applesauce this time.

Logan hanging out with Addison.

Addison playing in the toy basket!
She's so adorable and I got to watch her 
for a few hours one day. 

My brother and nephew, Logan.

Logan playing on the Rocking Ladybug.

Gavin and myself. 
I love him SOOOO much!

Gavin and Emma.
A boy and his dog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment