Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fun With Pillsbury Crescent Rolls - Take 3!

That's riiiiiiiight folks - ANOTHER recipe with good ol' Pillsbury Crescent Rolls! 

You know...I can't remember the last time I had them as regular Crescent Rolls. Haha.

The other night I decided to take a shot at making turnovers using the Crescent Roll dough. I made half raspberry/cream cheese to use up some berries and cream cheese frosting and the other half was simply chocolate chip!

Here's how it all went down:

Start with ONE Seamless Crescent Roll Tube

Take Some Berries - I used Raspberries

Chop 'em up REALLLLLLLY small.

Melt some Cream Cheese Frosting

Get some Chocolate Chips from the pantry

Open Crescent Roll Tube and spread out on cutting board.

Cut into EIGHT equal triangles.

Fill half with raspberry/cream cheese and the other half with chocolate chips.
Fold over to form triangle and pinch seam shut using a fork.
Cut a slit on top of each to vent while baking.
(I also melted a little butter and sprinkled sugar on top!!!)

Bake according to tube directions for about 10 minutes.

Almost done baking.

Cool for a little and then ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment