Saturday, December 31, 2016

Goodbye 2016, Hello 2017!

Happy New Year's Eve!!!
I really can't believe it's the last day of the year.
I know that many people can't wait for 2016 to end,
but for me - it's been one of my best years yet!

Over the last twelve months...
My parents did something amazing and I'm so proud of them!
I met an amazing man and I'm so blessed to have him in my life.
And I was offered and accepted a new position at my company.

If you've been reading my blog for any time now,
you may have noticed the posts have been less frequent recently.
Sadly, I hate to say it, but I'm going to be blogging even less in 2017.
After thinking about it for some time - I'm going to take a little break.

Not going away completely,
but not stressing myself out to get posts up.
I may pop in from time to time,
but I won't have set monthly posts like I did in 2016.

I have good reason though...


Yup - I'm going back to school.
Well, sort of going back to school.
In less than two weeks, 
I start class one night a week.

I'm excited for this opportunity,
and a little sad to put blogging aside,
but if 2016 taught me anything -
who knows what the future has in store.

Hope you all have a safe and amazing New Year's Eve!

7 comments:

  1. Informative article. Thanks for sharing such a awesome article with us. I am also selling products like BEST MEN'S DENIM JEANS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the super site its really helps and its works 100%
    smm okay

    ReplyDelete


  3. Hello! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info you've got right here on this post.
    I will probably be coming back to your weblog for more soon! Best smm panel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info you've got right here on this post.
    I will probably be coming back to your weblog for more soon! Best smm panel
    It was thinking about whether I could utilize this review on my other site, I will connect it back to your site though
    Great Thanks. smm panel

    ReplyDelete