Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Things I'm Lovin' Tuesday: Catty Wagon

In 2015 I started a monthly blog series called
THINGS I'M LOVIN' TUESDAY!!!
Come back every last Tuesday of the month for a new post.

Now onto what I'm lovin' this month...

Towards the end of Summer my boyfriend and I went to Melrose Trading Post.
I was there mainly to look, possibly buy some chairs (that didn't happen),
but as soon as we pulled in I spotted the best thing at the flea market that day -
Catty Wagon - a mobile cat adoption truck with super cute kittens!!!


I didn't adopt any kittens that day, 
but that didn't stop us from playing with them.
I mean look how cute they are - we couldn't resist!
And the employees were happy to let us get our kitten cuddles.



One of them did want to go home with me though...


He climbed in there himself and was so content!

If you're LA local and looking to adopt, make sure to check out Catty Wagon!

No comments:

Post a Comment