Sunday, March 16, 2014

Homemade Soup: Taco Soup

I saw this soup recipe on a blog I read and it sounded amazing!
I couldn't wait to make it and give it a try.
I did so not too long after spotting the recipe.

And I haven't blogged about a homemade soup in awhile,
so I thought it was time I shared another yummy soup on my blog.

This recipe is so easy to make and gives you quite a few servings. 
I made enough to eat for a few meals and then freeze some for later.
(Note: I've found that it's easier to freeze soup in individual servings.)

Take a look below at the process and then give it a try.
I'm pretty sure you'll like the outcome - I sure did!

The Goods:
 Ground Turkey (or Beef)
Taco Seasoning - Packet or Homemade
Onion
Bell Pepper
Black Beans
Kidney Beans
Pinto Beans
Corn
Rotel Tomatoes
Diced Tomatoes
Ranch Packet

Brown the meat, add the onions and bell pepper and sauté.
Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.

Simmer at least 30 minutes - if not longer.

Garnish with Sour Cream, Cheese and Green Onions!

Dig in and ENJOY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment