Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Bubble Bath Review: Beauty Counter Kid's Counter Body Wash

This is a non-sponsored review and I was given the Bubble Bath.

Happy Wednesday guys!!!
It's the First Bubble Bath Review of 2016!
I know I'm excited and hope you are too.

Towards the end of last year I was talking to a coworker about Beauty Counter
she's a big fan of their product and I couldn't wait to try them out.
While they don't have a bubble bath, the kid's body wash doubles as one!

I decided, what the heck I'll give it a shot!
My awesome coworker loaned me a bottle to try as well.
 

 Great reading material and an adult beverage of course!



 I started with 10 pumps...then added another 10...
then added another 10 when it was all said and done!
I wanted lots and lots of bubbbbbbbbbles!!!


 I guess I shouldn't have expected TONS from a body wash though.


Just enough bubbles to get sucked into the book!

While I didn't have high hopes for this,
I was presently surprised to be honest!
It's a body wash that doubles as a bubble bath pretty well.
The bubble were there, but they didn't last too long sadly.

So overall, I wouldn't recommend this an an adult bubble bath,
but it'd be great for children! And better than others I've tried even! HA!!

If you missed them, make sure to check out past bubble bath reviews:

No comments:

Post a Comment