Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Have you signed up for Ebates yet???


If not, you need to!!!

Go here RIGHT NOW and sign up. 
You won't regret it! In fact, I think you'll thank me eventually!

In this post, I told you how I had just received my first check from Ebates and a few of you signed yourself up to start earning money too. 

My first check wasn't huge - in fact, it probably wouldn't even buy a meal at too many places.

But my second check was almost 10 times more! 
My Ebates check was partly from my own online shopping, but partly from referring people too. 
Yes, you read that right - you get money just for refereeing people once they make their first qualifying purchase.
So basally, it's FREE money! And who doesn't like free money? 

If you didn't sign up the first time I posted, you're just missing out on a little extra money in your wallet (or bank account really). Don't make that mistake again, so sign up here NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment