Sunday, March 30, 2014

Banana Bread Brownies

With a Browned Butter Frosting!
YUMMMMMMMM

I made these scrumptious treats a few weeks ago,
and there is NO doubt that I will be making them again!
And probably soon!!!

I saw the recipe for these here and thought they sounded so good.
I love banana bread, so how could these be bad?

SPOILER: They weren't!
They were AMAZING!!!

And the best part is that they are so incredibly simple to make.
Take a look at the process below:


The Goods:
Yellow Cake Mix
Vegetable Oil
Eggs
Sour Cream
Bananas
Cinnamon
Pecans
Butter
Powdered Sugar
Vanilla
Milk

Mix up the first part of the batter.

Add the bananas, cinnamon and pecans.

Pour into greased 9x13 pan and cook for about 25 minutes.

While baking, make the brown butter frosting!

 Done baking and before and after frosting is added.

The finished product.

Like I said before, these were amazing!
My favorite part by far has to be the incredibly tasty brown butter frosting
Yum, yum, yum!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment