Saturday, July 5, 2014

4th of July: Friends, Food, Fireworks & Fun!!

Hope you all had a GREAT 4th of July!

This year, I had a very relaxed holiday hanging out with friends,
eating lots of amazing food and of course watching fireworks!

Check out my fun day in a few pictures below!!

Getting ready for the feast on the 4th!

I got in the spirit with a little red, white and blue!

My contributions to our feast!
Homemade soft pretzels and dip, farm fresh corn, watermelon, 
red white & blue rice krispy treats AND cheesecake stuffed strawberries!!!
Not pictured - chips and dip, homemade pasta salad, smoked ribs and chicken.
Wow - it was all so so so good, but let's just say I am STILL full!

 Fireworks, fireworks and MORE fireworks!!!
I was like a child and couldn't stop saying "WOW!"

And this little guy made the holiday extra fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment