Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Night Dinner: Take 15!

Right before the holidays I went in for a well check with my Primary Care Doctor. I hadn't had one in a few years and just wanted to make sure everything was okay! They did a few blood tests and determined I have a Vitamin D deficiency. I'm really not surprised and was instructed to take Vitamin D3 supplements daily. I'm doing as told, but I've also made it a point to incorporate more fish into my diet. I've actually only had salmon (multiple times), but I intend to venture out and start making other fish too! Next up to try is Parmesan Crusted Tilapia!

So since I'm trying to eat more fish, tonight's dinner - and many other Sunday Night Dinners recently - has Salmon as the main course. I almost always broil it, but I'd grill it if I had my own barbeque. And I season the fish with lemon and a butter mixture that has a little garlic, parsley, and dill.


Oh and tonight I added Fresh Shaved Parmesan too...


The fish is usually accompanied by rice, but tonight I decided I'd whip up some homemade garlic mashed potatoes and finish the meal off with some fresh steamed broccoli!


Oh man...just thinking about it makes me want more!


No comments:

Post a Comment